By using any part of this portal, it will be considered that the users are familiar with these conditions, as well as that they accept the use of the content of this portal exclusively for personal use and at their own risk.
Winery Trivanović (hereinafter Winery Trivanović or we) may revise these Terms at any time by updating this document. Please visit this page from time to time to review the current Terms, as they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these Terms may be superseded by expressly stated legal notices and terms available on certain pages of this site.
The general terms and conditions of this online store are drawn up in accordance with the Law on Consumer Protection and international codes for e-business.
When registering in the online store system, the visitor to the Winery Trivanović online shop site registers his username and password.
After registering, the visitor becomes a user and acquires the right to purchase.
The general terms of business include the operation of the Winery Trivanović online store, user rights, and the business relationship between the bidder and the buyer.
Availability of information
The provider undertakes to always provide the customer with the following information:
1. contact addresses, which enable fast and efficient communication (e-mail, phone)
2. essential characteristics of the goods
3. product availability (each product or service offered on the website should be available within a reasonable time; otherwise, the customer will be notified of the impossibility of delivery)
4. terms of delivery of products or performance of services (method, place and term of delivery)
5. all prices must be clearly and unambiguously determined and visibly displayed, with information on whether taxes and transport costs are included (generally in Winery Trivanović online shop: all prices are shown with taxes included, and transport costs are shown separately)
6. method of payment
7. time limit of the offer
Note: Product photos displayed in the Winery Trivanović online shop may differ from the actual product.